What do I do if I want to buy a share?

Open a demat account.

Identify and regularise with a stock broker.

start your investment in stocks.

But before you do all this Yusra, do find out if you are qualified enough to dabble in stocks. If you are in for the thrill, there is no issue but if you are looking to be a serious investor, I suggest you stick to mutual funds.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *